PrecisionLocal is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
PrecisionLocal takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://www.precisionlocal.agency:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. https://www.precisionlocal.agency is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria:
- Images of text are only used for decorative purposes.
- Motion animation triggered by interaction can be disabled, unless the animation is essential to the functionality, or the information being conveyed.
- Real-time form validation.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
PrecisionLocal is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and the assistive technology you use. We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all our users. We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
https://www.precisionlocal.agency is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of https://www.precisionlocal.agency relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of https://www.precisionlocal.agency, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for https://www.precisionlocal.agency:
- Third-party themes and plugins: Images used may not have text alternatives. Code may not meet WCAG 2.0 level AA standards because we cannot ensure the plugins & themes developed by others outside our organization meet minimum compliance standards. We can report the issue to the developer(s) and request they update their code in a future release. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Downloadable PDFs, Word Documents, and other downloadable digital format documents: Some documents used on https://www.precisionlocal.agency may not meet WCAG 2.0 level AA standards because these documents are created by others outside our organization that may not follow all compliance measures. We can report the issue to the document maker and request a new version that meets minimum compliance standards. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Some graphics to include JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG and other formats: Some graphics on https://www.precisionlocal.agency may not follow WCAG 2.0 level AA standards because these graphics are created by others outside our organization and may not follow all compliance measures. We can report the issue to the designer(s) and request a new version that meets minimum compliance standards. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Images: Some uploaded images may not have text alternatives because some images are used for decorative purposes and do not contain description. We monitor uploads and typically mark as decorative purposes within 3-5 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
PrecisionLocal assessed the accessibility of https://www.precisionlocal.agency by the following approaches:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://www.precisionlocal.agency. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://www.precisionlocal.agency:
- Phone: 866-249-5995
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 3210 Lutz Lake Fern Road, Lutz, FL. 33558
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
This statement was created on 15 October 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.